We all want beautiful skin right?
But how so?
It’s apparent that in today’s world we are fed so much information about beauty brands that we can almost feel a little bit flustered. From skin care routines to Skin treatments the choice can often become a little bit too much. However we all have the same goal – that good, good skin. Especially as there are many of us today that wear makeup it is important to look after your skin first. Well I think I may have found the perfect remedy to good skin.
*DISCLAIMER – I am not trying to sell buckets of dreams in exchange for PERFECT SKIN. But rather products and remedies that have worked for me in the hopes of attaining good skin. We are not striving for perfection because as we know that doesn’t exist! Okay so let’s continue.
The answer is simplicity. Often the skin can become irritated even when many cleansing products are used on it believe it or not.So I would suggest just sticking to a few. I would suggest using a face wash, moisturizer and Toner and an occasional natural remedy skin treatment. Let’s not complicate our regime as that can sometimes complicate our skin. A simple face wash every morning can be used to remove the build-up of dirt and debris on the surface of the skin. Removing impurities and giving your face a fresh look!
Face cream is next and is ALWAYS a necessity. Make sure your using a product that is really nourishing the skin because if your skin is left dry throughout the day, your more prone to developing fragile skin which can become more prone to ageing, and wrinkles. I’m sure we don’t want to look older than our we are right? So let’s keep our skin moisturized! For the makeup lovers a moisturized face can also help to create a layer that protects the skin from becoming irritated by makeup. As well as helping your make up SLAY throughout the day. YAAS GIRL! Ok enough about face cream. Toner dear Toner sometimes we leave you behind don’t we? Well not today.
Toner brings that extra finish to clear skin. It also tightens pores allowing fewer oils and toxins to settle into the skin. Use Toner!
This is what I use for my everyday simple face routine.
- Clean and clear face wash £3 Superdrug
- (Oily Skin) Simple face cream £3.99, Boots / (Dry skin) Nivea creme £4.00, Boots
- No7 Toner £8 Boots
From time to time it’s important to give your skin some extra TLC due to changing weather temperatures, or even breakouts. I would suggest that you use these methods every two – three weeks and use only natural ingredients! List of remedies are below.
- Honey – Rub honey into skin and leave for 30 min, rinse off with clean warm water and finally, once dry apply face cream
- Coconut oil- melt the oil (till room temperature) and pour onto face. Leave for 30 minutes and rinse off with warm water, next apply your face wash and finally your face cream
- African Black Soap ( can be drying so make sure to apply good moisturizer after use
- Apple cider vinegar – Combine 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar & 3/4 cup of water. Using a cotton ball, apply the solution over your face. Leave for 5 – 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
So let’s keep our regimes short and simple and we will be on the way to great, healthy skin!